The AriaMx Real-Time PCR System is a fully integrated quantitative PCR amplification, detection, and data analysis system. The system design combines a state-of-the-art thermal cycler, an advanced optical system with an LED excitation source, and complete data analysis software. The AriaMx amplifies productivity with its unique modular and flexible design, intuitive touch-screen interface, advanced, easy-to-use reporting, and 120+ attributes monitored via the built-in on-board diagnostics to help pinpoint assay or instrument issues as they arise. It is fully open system.
- Chain-of-custody verification eliminates possibility for sample mix-up
- Instrument matches the barcode on vial with the label on slide to ensure sample is placed on correct slide
- Walk away automation
- Able to process between 1 and 20 samples per batch allowing flexible walk away automation
- Supports processing of multiple slides per vial
- Automated vial handling enables operator to simply load and leave
- Batch processing may be interrupted in order to run an urgent sample.
Real Time PCR and Extraction kits
Wide range of MDx reagents, Extraction kits and Real Time PCR kits for markers for Infectious diseases, Oncology, etc
#3F, Third Floor, Uppals Plaza M6, Plot No. 6, Jasola District Center, New Delhi, Delhi, 110025, India