Biocard M. pneumoniae IgM
Price And Quantity
- 10000.00 - 100000.00 INR
- For Hospital amd Clinic Purpose
Labsystems Diagnostic's Biocard M.pneumoniae IgM
- Biocard M. pneumoniae IgM test is a rapid immunochromatographic lateral flow test that detects IgM antibodies against Mycoplasma pneumoniae from a blood or serum sample. The test also contains an integrated control system.
- All the accessories needed for the sampling and testing are included.
- Only drop of blood or serum needed.
- The test can be performed and evaluated in 10 minutes.
- Biocard is a trademark listed in the Master lists of the College of American Pathologists (CAP) Proficiency testing (PT).
- Unique as can be run on fingertip blood samples, no need for intravenous sampling and separating the serum.
- Results can be obtained in 10 minutes, e.g during a doctors appointment.
- Can be stored at room temperature meaning no need for cold storage and kits are always ready-to-use.
- Easy procedure with very little hands-on time.
- Flexibility on sample material also intravenous whole blood and serum can be used.
Biocard M.pneumoniae IgM, 20 tests Cat. 3-035-000
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque
- 1 Per Week
- 1-6 Week
- South India
#3F, Third Floor, Uppals Plaza M6, Plot No. 6, Jasola District Center, New Delhi, Delhi, 110025, India