- 100000 INR
- Plastic & Metal
- For Hospital Use
- Patients Use
High-performance ultrasound becomes affordable in a compact, efficient system
The F31 embodies the Japanese traditions of combining quality and affordability in a compact ultrasound platform. Its ergonomics ensure efficient user workflow with a sympathetic design that safeguards patients’ confidence.
The high performance capabilities and advanced system features enable the F31 to meet the requirements across a wide spectrum of clinical applications. The flexible operating console and adjustable monitor of the F31 ultrasound platform combine to give a high degree of ease of use, safety and mobility.
- The monitor tilts and swivels through 330°, providing an optimal viewing angle for all applications.
- Powerful functions and advanced modalities supporting reliable imaging.
- The F31 console layout is very intuitive with commonly used control buttons placed together to easily fit under the palm of your hand and single-action measurement activation speeds up examination times.
- The Auto Angle Correct function allows easy adjustments of beam-to-flow angle in the PW Doppler mode to significantly improve measurement accuracy.
- Advanced Imaging function (Adaptive Image Processing,
- Spatial Compound, Imaging & Broadband Harmonics)
- 180 deg Transvaginal Probe (Wide angle view) helps to see from cervix to fundus in single view
- Wideband probes for superior resolution
- Auto NT measurements (opt)
- Free angular M mode for fetal echo cardiography application
- Automatic Image Optimization in both ‘B’ Mode & Doppler Mode.
- The F31 features advanced imaging functions such as Broadband Harmonics (BbH), Adaptive Image Processing (AIP*), and Spatial Compound Imaging (SCI*).
- With the Extended Field of View (EFV*) function, large structures or pathologies can be viewed on a single screen, whether the body contour is linear or curved.
- High Frame Rate Zoom enables enlargement of a region of interest while maintaining a high frame rate.
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque
- 1 Per Week
- 1 - 6 Week
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
#3F, Third Floor, Uppals Plaza M6, Plot No. 6, Jasola District Center, New Delhi, Delhi, 110025, India