- 100000 INR
- For Hospital Use
- Mild Steel
- 300 Kilograms (kg)
- 1.1 Kw
- 2600 x 2400 x 500. Millimeter (mm)
Laminar Air Flow unit is used to create a controlled sterile working area free of bacterial contamination having positive air pressure under the canopy of fine special air filters capable of preventing bacteria & very fine dust particles passing through them.
1. Laminar Air Flow Plenum:
This plenum is located above the operation table and made out of prime quality 1.5mm GI sheet for suitable strength. The overall size of the housing is 2700 mm length x 2500 mm width x 350 mm height. The special feature in our LAF unit is that the space below the beam is also provided with a HEPA filter, Laminar air flow plenum is provided with DOP Test port with built-in dampers for controlling air flow across HEPA filters.
2. HEPA Filters: Material of Construction:
a) Filter Media: The filter media is made of micro glass fiber media for achieving the required air purification & bacterial growth prevention capacity.
b) Filter Frame Material: The filter frame is made from Extruded Anodized
Aluminium sections for suitable finish & strength.
c) Filter Sealing Adhesive: A special grade of PU adhesive is used to form a firm non-leaking bond between the filter media & the filter frame material so that there is no bypass of air between the filter frames and filter media.
3. Aluminium Powder-coated Perforated Grills: Powder-coated perforated grills made from 18 G prime aluminum sheets are provided over the HEPA filter face to prevent any damage to the filter face.
4. Magnehelic Gauge: This gauge is provided to check the clogging of HEPA filters so that it can give an indication of the HEPA Filter life.
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 1 Unit Per Week
- 1 - 6 Week
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
#3F, Third Floor, Uppals Plaza M6, Plot No. 6, Jasola District Center, New Delhi, Delhi, 110025, India