The MultiCare Platinum prone breast biopsy table, which incorprates the efficient, precise breast biopsy technology you demand, while providing maximum comfort for patients.
With the latest advances in stereotactic technology, the MultiCare Platinum prone breast biopsy table is the ideal system to characterize calcifications, masses and architectural distortions. Intuitive Cartesian coordinates help technicians ensure precise, accurate targeting and safe, easy access to even the most difficult-to-reach lesions.
- Digital spot mammography (DSM) system, which offers a customized image processing menu that permits the user to enhance images for structure definition and improve visualization of targeted areas requiring breast biopsy or localization.
- Space-efficient design, allowing the table to be installed within approximately one-plus foot from the wall, optimizing use of existing space, with a small, handheld controller and compact generator contributing further to space efficiencies.
- Adjustable tray that compensates for variable breast thicknesses, reducing lesion shift in stereo views for improved image clarity.
- Image receptor that moves in tandem with the X-ray tube, allowing the receptor and X-ray beam to remain perpendicular, eliminating image distortion generally associated with increased parallax.
- Air gap located between the image receptor and the breast, together with stainless steel compression paddles that minimize the amount of scatter radiation reaching the image receptor, for improved image quality.
#3F, Third Floor, Uppals Plaza M6, Plot No. 6, Jasola District Center, New Delhi, Delhi, 110025, India