Labsystems Diagnostics' Neonatal 17-OH-Progesterone FEIA test is a fluorometric enzyme immunoassay enabling the quantification of 17-hydroxyprogestrone steroid present in blood samples dried on filter paper. The test can be used for the screening of newborn for Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia (CAH).
It is a competitive Fluorometric enzyme immunoassay for the quantitative determination of human 17-OH-progesterone from dried blood spots. It measures the 21-hydroxylase deficiency which is by far the most frequent form of CAH (more than 90 % of cases).
- Neonatal 17-OH-Progesterone FEIA , 5 strip plates (12x8), 480 wells 6199870
- Neonatal 17-OH-Progesterone FEIA, 10 strip plate (12x8), 960 wells 6199872
- Neonatal 17-OH-Progesterone FEIA, 10 solid plates (96), 960 wells 6199871
- Excellent reproducibility
- High sensitivity with high signal/background ratio
- Calibrated against the latest international references
#3F, Third Floor, Uppals Plaza M6, Plot No. 6, Jasola District Center, New Delhi, Delhi, 110025, India