Labsystems Diagnostics' Neonatal Biotinidase kit is for enzymatic determination of biotinidase enzyme activity from blood samples dried on filter paper, with fluorometric detection, intended for newborn screening for biotinidase deficiency.
The fluorescent reaction product formed as a result of the biotinidase activity is measured. This is based on direct enzyme assay in which the dietary protein or biotin intake does not influence.
- Neonatal Biotinidase, 5 solid plates (96), 480 wells 6199 820
- Neonatal Biotinidase, 10 solid plates (96), 960 wells 6199 821
- Easy to perform
- No centrifuging or filtration step needed
- Fluorescence detection provides high sensitivity
- Assay is compatible with Labsystems Diagnostics NS2400 automation system
#3F, Third Floor, Uppals Plaza M6, Plot No. 6, Jasola District Center, New Delhi, Delhi, 110025, India