NADP+ is reduced by glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase enzyme (G-6-PD) in the presence of glucose-6-phosphate, and the rate of formation of NADPH is proportional to the G-6-PD activity, and is determined fluorometrically.
It is an enzymatic method for the quantitative determination of glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase activity from dried blood spots, with fluorometric detection.
- Neonatal G6PD, 5 solid plates (96) 480 wells 6199 861
- Neonatal G6PD, 10 solid plates (96) 960 wells 6199 860
- Excellent reproducibility
- Superior agreement with external quality samples
- Assay time only 30 minutes
- Good stability
#3F, Third Floor, Uppals Plaza M6, Plot No. 6, Jasola District Center, New Delhi, Delhi, 110025, India