The determination is based on two reactions. In the first reaction galactose is cleaved from galactose-1-phosphate. In the second reaction galactose serves as a substrate for enzymatic reaction that produces a fluorogenic product. Fluorescence intensity of the reaction is therefore proportional to the amount of galactose in the sample.
- Neonatal Galactose, 5 solid plates (96) 480 wells 6199 851
- Neonatal Galactose, 10 solid plates (96) 960 wells 6199 850
- Excellent reproducibility
- Good agreement with CDC samples
- Excellent analytical sensitivity
#3F, Third Floor, Uppals Plaza M6, Plot No. 6, Jasola District Center, New Delhi, Delhi, 110025, India