- 10000.00 - 100000.00 INR
- For Hospital amd Clinic Purpose
Labsystems Diagnostics' Neonatal hTSH FEIA Plus is a fluorometric enzyme immunoassay for the quantitative determination of human thyroid stimulating hormone (hTSH, human thyrotropin) in blood samples dried on filter paper as a primary test for screening of babies for congenital hypothyroidism (CH).
hTSH is eluted from dried blood disks. It simultaneously forms a sandwich between the solid phase, coated with an antibody that recognizes a subunit of hTSH and a second antibody derived against another subunit of hTSH, which is labeled with horseradish peroxidase (HRP).
- 61 99 882, Grade 903, 5 strip plates (12x8), 480 wells
- 61 99 883, Grade 903, 10 strip plates (12x8), 960 wells
- 61 99 880, Grade 903, 10 solid plates, 960 wells
- Minimal background
- Good stability
- Good agreement with CDC samples
- Calibrated against the latest international references (WHO and ISNS)
- 1 Per Week
- 1-6 Week
- All India
#3F, Third Floor, Uppals Plaza M6, Plot No. 6, Jasola District Center, New Delhi, Delhi, 110025, India