Labsystems Diagnostics' Neonatal IRT FEIA is a fluorometric enzyme immunoassay for the quantitative determination of human immuno reactive trypsinogen (IRT) from blood samples dried on filter paper as a primary test for screening of babies for cystic fibrosis (CF).
IRT is eluted from dried blood disks simultaneously forming a sandwich between the solid phase, coated with an antibody that recognizes Trypsinogen-1 (IRT-1) and a second antibody, which is labeled with horseradish peroxidase (HRP).
- Neonatal IRT FEIA, 10 solid plates (96), 960 wells 6199831
- Neonatal IRT FEIA, 10 strip plates (12x8), 960 wells 6199832
- Fluorescence detection provides high sensitivity
- Easy to perform, similar procedure than in TSH and 17-OHP kits
- Stable reagents
- Assay is compatible with Labsystems Diagnostics NS2400 automation system
#3F, Third Floor, Uppals Plaza M6, Plot No. 6, Jasola District Center, New Delhi, Delhi, 110025, India