A revolutionary way for enhancement of the vessels following an ultrasound procedure is done by injecting an Ultrasound Contrast Injection. Sonovue Ultrasound Contrast Injection is a microbubble which when injected IV, can visualize both macro and micro blood vessels in the body to study different pathologies. Thus by using Sonovue Ultrasound Injection ‘real time Imaging’ is possible, which would aid the Radiologist & Echo-cardiologist to visualise pathologies in real time.
Sonovue contains Sulphur Hexafluoride microbubble
- Sonovue is available in a Kit with 5ml vial, saline, spike, plunger
- Sulphur Hexafluoride is US FDA Approved
- Doppler of Microvasculature & Macrovasculature were by Sonovue improves the vascularity of various body organs In Echo Cardiography,
- Sonovue is used for diagnosing patients with suspect or established cardiovascular disease.
- As Sonovue is excreted through the lungs, it would benefits patients with renal impairment.
#3F, Third Floor, Uppals Plaza M6, Plot No. 6, Jasola District Center, New Delhi, Delhi, 110025, India