The Lab Aid® Ultra™ II is a large capacity storage unit for storing slides and blocks equipped with locking feature for security. The maximum storage capacity is approximately 96,000 slides or 22,000 blocks, or anything in between if both the slides and blocks are stored in the same cabinet.
- 1.5 times stronger than the previous model
- One cabinet for both Slides and Cassettes
- Increased load capacity of the drawer sliders
- New trays for Lab Aid® Ultra™ II
- Eliminates need to repack blocks when relocating
- The added thickness has made the cabinet sturdier and easier transportation to customers
- Easier to maintain stocks and reduces hassle of ordering the correct cabinet. Allows user to put both slides and cassettes in the same cabinet.
- With the introduction of the new trays, more slides and blocks can be stored in one drawer. The increased load capacity will allow the drawers to hold the extra load.
- The new trays have been resized so it can perfectly fit into each tray, eliminating the dead space created in the previous version. This will increase the number of slides and cassettes that can be placed in each drawer. When storing cassette blocks, these trays can also be stacked and can have double stacks in one drawer.
- The new trays can be purchased with a lid which eliminates the need of repackaging the cassettes. The tray with the lid can be removed from the drawer and used as is.
- Dimensions (WXDXH) 59.5 X 71.3 X 110 cm
- Weight Empty 123 Kg
- Filled with Slides 585 Kg
- Filled with Blocks 310 Kg
- Sturdy steel construction body enures long-term use
- Drawer lock prevents possible tampering
- Each drawer has a plastic covered labeling tab for positive identification
- Convenient removable trays accommodate upto 96000 slides or 22000 blocks
- Coding strips can be used to separate slides or blocks by numbers
- Filing cabinets can be bolted together and stacked two high for maximum storage capacity
#3F, Third Floor, Uppals Plaza M6, Plot No. 6, Jasola District Center, New Delhi, Delhi, 110025, India