Embedding tissues in a faster & comfortable mannerThe Tissue-Tek® TEC™ 5 Tissue Embedding Console System is used to embed processed tissue in paraffin, forming paraffin blocks ready for sectioning.
The Tissue-Tek® TEC™ 5 Tissue Embedding Console System consists of two modules to use as an ergonomic workstation for the production of tissue embedded paraffin blocks. The user may position the individual modules for either left-to-right or right-to-left workflow, depending only on personal preference or natural skills. Work surfaces on the two modules are at the same height so that specimens may be easily transferred from one to the other efficiently.
The system is fully programmable with automatic start-up and shutdown capability and precise temperature control of all areas. The space occupied is 92 cm x 62 cm.
- 4-Liter paraffin reservoir
- Left-right/right-left operation (2 modules)
- Menu-driven software
- Adjustable temperature of electric forceps
- Cryo module down to –10ºC
- Hot plate is large enough for 10 cassettes
- on each side
- Six forceps wells (three on each side of the
- Large cold spot
- Meets the needs of the growing lab
- Embed longer without interruption
- Adapts to individuals
- Smaller footprint and cost while maximizing workflow
- More flexibility
- Easier to set-up and train
#3F, Third Floor, Uppals Plaza M6, Plot No. 6, Jasola District Center, New Delhi, Delhi, 110025, India