- 100000 INR
- For Clinic & Hospital Use
- For Patients Use
- Mild Steel
Tissue safety meets reliability. Setting new standards in processing.The sixth generation of Sakura's Tissue-Tek® Vacuum Infiltration Processors, hereinafter named VIP® 6, sets new standards for reliability, safety and convenience in traditional overnight tissue processing.
This VIP® 6 is designed for automatic processing purposes in an enclosed single processing chamber. The VIP® 6 runs cycles of fixation, dehydration/defatting, clearing, and paraffin infiltration of tissue specimens which are necessary for sample preparation in histological studies and examinations, conducted for the pathology, anatomy and clinical pathology fields.
The instrument is provided with a means of pumping a designated processing solution into a retort containing specimen baskets, processing them in a given time under predetermined conditions, and then pumping the solution out after a lapse of the time. These operations are automatically performed in a single retort in accordance with predetermined processing steps.
After completion of the processing steps, specimen baskets are removed from the retort. Paraffin is pumped out to the last paraffin container from the retort which is afterward cleaned with retort cleaning solutions.
- LCD colour touch screen and intuitive windows based software
- External drain & fill
- Internal heated retort lid and condenser
- Ergonomic designed retort lid
- Automated reagent management system
- Four different level sensors
- Illuminated reagent check
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 1 Per Week
- 1 - 6 Week
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
#3F, Third Floor, Uppals Plaza M6, Plot No. 6, Jasola District Center, New Delhi, Delhi, 110025, India