Say Goodnight to overnight tissue processingTissue-TekÂ® XpressÂ® x Series, the only rapid tissue processor that actually speeds up the process. With the improved reagent system, enhanced QC possibilities and software options, the Histopathology laboratory will achieve new levels of speed in processing, with an hourly throughput of up to 120 specimens.
The Tissue-TekÂ® XpressÂ® xSeries Continuous Rapid Tissue Processor is a self-contained tissue processor employing microwave and vacuum infiltration techniques. The instrument performs automatic rapid processing (fixation, dehydration, clearing, and paraffin impregnation) of tissue specimens in preparation for histological study and examination. The instrument incorporates individual processing stations, scheduling software, and an automated transfer system that provides for continuous processing of multiple sample baskets. Processing time for a single basket is approximately 65 minutes, with a maximum throughput (during continuous processing) of 120 specimens per hour.
- Loading up to 40 cassettes every 40/80 min.
- Processing time 80/160 min
- Molecular friendly processing
- Compatible with IHC
- Little use of reagents compared to other systems
- One ready-to-use disposable container for reagents
- Formalin and Xylene free processing
- Efficient, manageable, continuous workflow
- Same day results by reduced TAT.
- More efficient workflow. Even distribution of samples less stress at the lab higher employee satisfaction.
- All results on one block incl. molecular studies. Reduced rework IHC staining.
- Reduction of reagents usage upto 80%
- Ease of use, no chance to mix up reagents
- Healthy working environment guaranteed
#3F, Third Floor, Uppals Plaza M6, Plot No. 6, Jasola District Center, New Delhi, Delhi, 110025, India